CBSE CSSS Application Form 2019-20|Apply Online CBSE Scholarship before last Date of Online Registration Fill CBSE CSSS Application Form 2019. Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship Online Registration Process is Going on and Apply Before 30th September 2019.
CBSE CSSS Application Form 2019-20|Apply Online CBSE Scholarship
Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship (CSSS) is provided by the CBSE to their students who have done 10th and 12th from CBSE board. The purpose of distributions of CSSS scholarship is to help the non creamy layer meritorious students to bear monthly expenses during their 11th, 12th, Under Graduate and Post Graduate studies. There are two types of Scholarship which is distributed for the students:
- CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme For Single Girl Child.
- CSSS For College & University Students.
Eligibility Criteria For CBSE Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
For CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme For Single Girl Child:
- Single Girl students who have obtained more than 60%/6.2CGPA marks in 10th class (with CBSE board) and studying in 11th or 12th from CBSE affiliated school.
- Students must have Indian citizenship.
- The annually income of students parent must be not more than 4.5 lakh.
- Other scholarship must not be obtained by single girl students.
CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme For UG & PG students:
- The nationality of the student must be Indian.
- Applicant must have passed out XII class from CBSE board.
- Student must have opted minimum aggregate marks in 12th standard organized by CBSE.
- Applicants have register for higher studies as regular student from a well known college and the course which he/she has chose must be professional like Engineering, Medical etc.
- Students should not avail any other scholarship.
Mode Of Scholarship Distribution of Amount & Duration:
The amount of the students will send by ECS (transferred to account directly) to the bank account of student. The amount which a student will get is varies as per the course they have enrolled for:
For Under Graduate: The applicants will receive Rs. 1000/- as scholarship for three years and the amount is transferred at the end of the academic year. The total amount which is transferred to the candidates is approximately Rs. 10000/- in a year.
Post Graduation: Rs. 2000/- per month transferred for 2 years at the end of the academic year in the bank account of the students.
The candidates who are availing the CSSS facility have to renew their scholarship scheme to get scholarship money. The candidates who want to fill the scholarship renewal form must have cleared all the subjects of previous/last year with 60% or more marks with 75% attendance. Candidates must be good disciplinary and should not involved in any disgrace activity like ragging etc.
Steps to Apply For CSSS Scholarship
- Check the eligibility Criteria from the official notification for CSSS cbse.nic.in.
- Now visit the scholarship link scholarships.gov.in.
- Find the relevant link.
- Fill the online application form of scholarship.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Get the online application verified from the Head of the Institutions from where course is being pursued.
- Send the application along with the following documents:
- Verified online application form.
- Copy Of Mark sheets of previous classes.
- Income proof certificate on non-judiciary stamp paper of Rs. 10/-.
- Joining report attested by head of the institutions.
- Send the application form at “Section Officer (Scholarship), 7th Floor, CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092” by ordinary post.
Students are suggested that they should keep a copy of complete application form with them for further references. CBSE Scholarship, CBSE CSSS Scholarship Scheme, CBSE CSSS Application Form, CBSE CSSS Scholarship Form, Apply Online for CBSE CSSS Scholarship Scheme 2019