CBSE 10th/12th Private Application Form | Examination Form 2019
CBSE 10th/12th Private Application Form | Examination Form 2019: Check Online Starting and last date for online registration on cbse.nic.in – official website. Central Board of Secondary Education registration form for private students will be commenced soon. The candidates those want to study as private student form CBSE board can visit the official website of CBSE to apply online registration form. The private examination form for class 10th & 12th will be available soon for the 2019 session. The students who have not taken admission yet as regular student should apply online application form as private student.
CBSE 10th/12th Private Application Form| Examination Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Students before applying online kindly check the eligibility criteria given below if you find yourself eligible than apply online:
- Candidates who have not cleared the class in which you are going to admissions i.e. if you have not cleared last year 10th class you can apply for it.
- The students who have completed the studies till 9th or 11th class can apply for 10th or 12th class.
- The students who were not appeared for the examination last year due to any reason they can apply.
- Teachers who are working in educational institutions affiliated with the board that has cleared the Secondary.
CBSE Private Students Admission Form 2019
The students who want to submit their CBSE Private form 2019 follow the given steps below:
- Open the authorized website of CBSE which is www.cbse.nic.in.
- Now go to “Examinations” given at the home page.
- When you will click on “Examinations” a dropdown list will open select “Examination Bye Laws”.
- Now Find the CBSE 10th|12th Private Application Form 2019 Notification and open it.
- Read the given information carefully.
- Now fill the online application form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Pay application fee from your debit or credit card.
- Click on Submit option.
- Printout your registration form for further references.